WHEN LAST DID YOU FEEL A SPARK IN YOUR LIFE?
Updated: May 6, 2019
Do you remember the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, your heart skipping a beat and a renewed spark in your step? Maybe you have never felt the chemical reaction of love run through your body, like an electric current that overpowers you. Debasish Mridha nailed it when he said “Life without love is empty; success without happiness is a mirage.” At Universal Electro Tech and Universal Switchboards, we are passionate about individual wellbeing and happiness. More often than not, work allows us to provide for ourselves or family, but what about the feeling of love and happiness. Do you live to work, or work to live? What if there was a way to have happiness, success and love? This is Debbie Rivers story of bringing the power of love to others.
OMG its 2019 and we are nearly halfway through the year! 2020 always sounded like something in a science fiction novel! I have been running a dating events/coaching business for nine years, and love what I do. I love enabling singles to meet and find the relationships of their dreams.
My business is thriving, and I am changing lives around the world. It doesn’t even feel like work. My business was successful but thrived when I used what I taught others in my own life! I used the Law of Attraction (LOA) to attract my own fairy tale! Life is better than I could have imagined!
The LOA works whether you believe it, or not. Why? Because it is law! Think about gravity, you don’t have to see it or believe in it for it to work, it works regardless. The same applies to the LOA.
The LOA is not designed to give you what you want; it gives you what you feel you have. It is important to get this.
When you are in a state of wanting – I want more money, I want my business to work, I want love, all you get to have is the feeling of wanting. The LOA states ‘like attracts like’. People who are insecure and self-abandoning – attract each other, while people who love and value themselves – also attract each other. When you match your energy with what you want to attract, you can’t help but attract it.
The LOA works in every area of your life but works the best when it comes to love.
Now I am going to tell you how I did it!
1. I was going through life with one foot on the break and one foot on the accelerator. I was saying, ‘yes, I want love, no I don’t. I loved being single but also wanted love. So my first step was to decide I wanted to love. You can’t manifest what you don’t really want!
2. I had to remove my blocks to love – my ways of thinking and acting that shut love out. Blocks come from our definition of love, past experiences and deep unconscious beliefs. I examined my thoughts and beliefs and my block was, if I find love I will lose my freedom and the fear would stop me opening up to love. So, I needed to change that belief to ‘love equals freedom’, because it does. Surprisingly, I have more freedom being in love.
Everyone’s block are unique – it could be you thinking there are no good singles, everyone cheats, you aren’t good enough, you don’t deserve love, you can’t have it all. The blocks prevent love happening! Your thoughts create your reality! So, I made the deliberate choice to choose my thoughts as carefully as I chose my clothes.
3. I made a vow to do whatever it took to think and feel good thoughts about love/relationships. Thinking ‘love doesn’t work’ is the equivalent of eating fast food 24/7 and expecting to lose weight.
4. The LOA would give me more of what I already had and I needed to shift into the feelings of love rather than wanting love. I have so much love in my life from family and friends, so I shifted into those feelings of love. I also practiced appreciation and gratitude as they shifted the energy in my life to see all the good.
5. “We attract the love we think we deserve” – Perks of Being a Wallflower. As like attracts like, the key to getting the love you have always wanted is to start by loving yourself. The good, the bad and the ugly – ALL OF IT. I found when I loved myself I literally changed the energy I gave out.
6. The key to attracting the right person into my life was to be very CLEAR about how I wanted to FEEL. Previously I chose men based on chemistry, looks and intelligence. They met a physical lsit of what I thought I wanted but they didn’t make me happy. It was time to choose based on what made me FEEL good. I took the time to know what made me happy. I couldn’t create what I wanted from thinking about what I didn’t want. To give you a different example, could you imagine going into a restaurant and saying you don’t know what you want – you would either get nothing or something you don’t want! If you are clear about what you want then you will get exactly that! Clarity is the key.
7. To manifest the love I wanted I felt it in every cell of my body that it was already mine. Every night I would drop into my heart and imagine how that felt – the joy/excitement to be with ‘my’ person. I imagined I had already met them and was in love. I would picture doing the things I had always wanted with them. When you visualise something you are directing your unconscious mind to take action. You do this by picturing yourself in the context or situation you want. You notice what you are doing, how you look, how you sound and how you feel – you literally step into this picture and fully associate with it.
My life changed using the LOA to manifest love. It is no surprise my business has taken off – people see just how happy I am, how possible it is and want what I have!
There is some science behind the LOA. The clearer you are about what you want and value, the more conscious you are of them. Clarity directs your unconscious mind and leads to what appears to be magical effects. It’s not voodoo or magic. It’s the power of Reticular Activating System filtering through billions of pieces of information to see what’s important. It then directs your energy/resources in to achieving what you value. This is why visualising what you want is important. Scientists say this is the secret of ‘the secret’ and the power of self-fulfilling prophecies.
Universal Electro Tech are able to create the perfect lighting and automate an environment enabling you to have power at the touch of a button. We help create the perfect electrical aesthetics for any occasion. With the perfect environment, Dare to Date and contact Debbie Rivers to feel the power of love course through your veins, while embracing the law of attraction into your life. “Love is like electricity, you can’t see it, but it can enlighten you or it can burn you.” - Debasish Mridha. Electrical Solutions Designed and Delivered by Universal Electro Tech and Universal Switchboards. Contact our team on (08) 9328 9491 | email@example.com | www.uet.net.au or visit our premises at 105 Robinson Avenue, Belmont, WA 6104 to see how we can support your business or next project.
Debbie Rivers, Dare 2 Date
+61 450 771 382